Name:
Location: Florence, South Carolina

Thursday, February 23, 2006

I've Created Little Monsters!!!

When I began the word game, I had no idea it would be such a big hit!!! As soon as my feet (& Meana's) hit the floor, the boys are all over us wanting the new word. They are some brave children, because they do this before I have a cup or coffee or a cigarette!!! They like to live on the edge! So the word for yesterday was jovial. Here's what we came up with.

Jhett - Have a holly, jovial Christmas! (1 point)

Sterling - Santa is always jovial. (1 point)

Meana - I would be jovial if the kitties would stay off of the counters! (1 point)

Mom - I wish the jovial spirit of the holidays could be felt all year long. (1 point)

The word for today is salutary \SAL-yuh-ter-ee\, adjective:
1. Producing or contributing to a beneficial effect;
beneficial; advantageous.
2. Wholesome; healthful; promoting health.

This should be interesting.

The boys are supposed to go & spend the weekend with Nana & PawPaw so Emily & I can have our romantic weekend together. I guess it will kind of be a Valentines, & almost 3 year anniversary all rolled into one. We wanted to go see BrokeBack Mountain, the story of two gay cowboys. It won several Emmy's. But, of course they aren't showing it here in the Southern Baptist Bible Belt. Oh well....guess we will just have to buy it when it comes out on DVD. I am so looking foward to some alone time with Emily. We sometimes let life itself get in the way. Not on purpose, but just because. Sometimes I think you need to step back, let the waters flow, & bury your toes in the sand. Not worrying about tracking sand into the house, or how much money we owe, or what tomorrow may bring. Sometimes we need to just....be. And there is no one in the world that I'd rather just "be" with than my sweet Emily!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home