Name:
Location: Florence, South Carolina

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Donuts for Dad (Meana)

Today at Jhett's school they had "Donuts for Dad". Meana & Jhett went. He was so excited that she went with him. She let him have coffee with his donut & he thought he was a big man!!! It was too cute. I am so thankful that the boys get along so well with Emily. They think she's great, & I second that motion.

Now on to the word of the day sentences for yesterday. They were pretty good. Judge for yourself.

Jhett : I go to school to titivate. (1 point) He chose to use the "to smarten up" definition.

Sterling : When my room is clean, I can titivate by dusting my furniture. (1 point) He chose to use the "to spruce up" definition.

Meana: Tomorrow I will titivate my desk. (1 point)

Mom: We can titivate the kitchen table by putting an arrangement of fresh flowers in the center. (1 point)

Not too shabby, huh? Thanks Mary Roach!

The word for today is jovial. (adjective) -- Merry; joyous; jolly; characterized by mirth or jollity.

Isn't this fun!!!???

Jhett got a note sent home last week saying he was going to be receiving the Terrific Kid award from the Kiwanis club this Friday. This is his second year receiving this award. Teachers & principals nominate 1 student out of each class each month to receive this award. Only 9 students per class are selected all year long. So it is quite an honor. Anyway, Sterling got a note sent home yesterday that he was going to be receiving the Terrific Kid award from the Kiwanis Club this Friday, too!!! Thankfully, not at the same time! I wonder how many siblings have been awarded this honor during the same month at different schools? I am so very proud of them!!! If I never accomplish another single thing in my life, I can say with dignity & pride, that my boys are the greatest kids a mother could have. I love you, boys!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home