Name:
Location: Florence, South Carolina

Sunday, September 10, 2006

BHS Class of 1986...20 Years Later!


My 20 year high school reunion was last weekend. I was really psyched up to attend, but we all came down with terrible colds. I really wanted to see my old friends & reconnect, but fate had other plans. I can identify almost everyone. If you know ones that I don't, let me know. here goes:
Front row : Tonya Sargent (Carroll), Cam Halford, Katie Hutchings, Jill Tunnison, Daphne Pender, Michelle Butterfield, Jennifer Hatzog, Tricia Clary, Lee Christie, Shannon Weeks, Blond girl I don't know, Bonnie Cooper, Ellen Cely, Chris Lott.

2nd Row : Blond girl I don't know, Vaness Lee, Wendy Bragg, Wendy Bragg, Michelle Wright, Caroline Bedingfield, Micheal Odom, Connie Baukman, Grey bearded guy I don't know, Black guy (can't see his face), brunette girl I don't know, Doug Ridgeway.

3rd Row : Stephanie Christiansen, Brian Lemon, Amy Hooper, Dana Baxley, Terri Poston, Blond girl I can't see, white bearded guy I don't know, Doug Bragg, a guy I can't see, Lisa Pinson, Micheal Peters (I think).

4th Row : Sharon Brown, Beth Funderburk, Missy Jenkins.

Back Row : Byron Brown, Clark Cooper, Ski Hooper, Karen Carter, Mark Barker, Guy I don't know.

It's really wild seeing old faces...some look the same, some look totally different. I think since we are getting along in our years, we should have a get together every year. It's kind of sad to think that we spent 18 years or longer with each other, & everyone has lost touch. Although we may not talk as often, we never forget the memories, the football games, the romances, the band competitions, the laughter, or the tears.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home