Name:
Location: Florence, South Carolina

Sunday, April 23, 2006

Too Busy To Write

I've been so busy I haven't had a chance to write much. Let's see.....Jhett turned 7 on April 10th! I can't believe it. It seems just like yesterday when we were fighting Charlotte marathon traffic, with me screaming that I wasn't having a baby, & PawPaw following behind us in his little toy Toyota pick-up with his rescue squad lights on ( like he had jurisdiction in Charlotte!!!) For Jhetts birthday, Nana & PawPaw came up & we took Jhett & his friends bowling. The cookout was relocated to the house because it started to rain. The cake was Star Wars, his favorite. He got a bunch of Star Wars stuff, & a new chemistry set, money, & another fly wheel. He also got 3 new polos, but I won't talk about them, because he hates it when he gets clothes for gifts!
For spring break, they both went to Barnwell, & then Emily & I went down on Thursday to get them. We were supposed to go on Wednesday, but I was having back spasms, & I decided it would be best to rest instead of travel. It was much better the next day though. We were supposed to go to Georgia to spend some time with an old friend of mine, Charlene, but her husband's uncle died, so we had to change our plans. Hopefully, we will get there this summer sometime.
Last Saturday, the boys started baseball. This is Jhett's 3rd year playing & Sterling's first. They are playing on the Red Sox. They had a good time. School started back on Monday. Sterling was ready to go, but Jhett wasn't. He hates school.
Abbie moved back to Barnwell, something I thought would never happen in a million years. She sold her house in Myrtle Beach & is living in Snelling right outside of Barnwell. It's good for Missy cause now she has another built in babysitter for Will & Charlie. I just hope she doesn't make life too difficult for mama. Time will tell.
Last weekend movie was Zathura. I actually liked that one. Last night the movie was Robots. It was pretty cool too.
On the business front, we have been busy wheeling & dealing. The days fly by so quickly. I can't believe it is almost summer. We are planning to travel to Maine this year, as well as our regular trip to Florida. Suzanne is supposed to be coming up at the end of the month for a long weekend. That will be a lot of fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home