Name:
Location: Florence, South Carolina

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

I Beat My Wife!!!

Suprised? People who know me well, aren't really surprised by that. I have a quick temper & can fight with the best of them. When I get fed up, I just knock her around a little bit, & I feel better. I figure better beating her than the kids. Don't you agree?

The word for yesterday was toothsome.

Jhett - I think girls in bikinis are very toothsome. (1)

Sterling - Grace is very toothsome when she smiles at me. (1)

Meana - Mom's homemade BBQ is the most toothsome BBQ in the whole world! (1)

Mom - Mammie's bluberry cheescake is more toothsome than a traditional birthday cake. (1)

The word for today is expropriate \ek-SPROH-pree-ayt\, transitive verb:
1. To deprive of possession.
2. To transfer (the property of another) to oneself.

Today is my Daddy's birthday. I have a hard time keeping up with ages. Let's see...I remember in 1983 he was 38, so that would make him 61? Wow! Happy Birthday Diddy!

I have to take my truck to the dealership today to get the oil changed, & new wind shield wipers. Field trip!!! I've really been in a strange mood these last few days, like just silly. I think I might be loosing my grip on reality. I think Emily is rubbing off on me. She "gets" me every once in a while, telling some tall tale, & I'm all into it, & then I realize she is jerking my chain!

I jerked real hard today....Gotcha! I only beat my wife in my sleep, when she's cold & trying to snuggle & she makes me sweaty! I love you honey! Ms. Betty, don't call the law on me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home