Name:
Location: Florence, South Carolina

Friday, December 23, 2005

Meet the Family

I must begin with my two sons who are my pride and joy. Jhett Brinkley was born on April 10, 1999 in Charlotte, NC after 30.5 hours of labor. More on that later. That makes Jhett 6 now. Sterling was born on November 2, 2000. That makes him 5 now. They are truly amazing children. I know every mother in the world thinks their kids are the best, but mine actually are!!! If I can figure out how to put their pics here, I will later.
On May 29, 2005, I married the woman of my dreams. Emily is my fantasy & my reality. She has the sweetest heart, and she beautiful -- inside & out. I love her!!!
My mother is Alice & my dad is Jerry. They live in Barnwell, SC in a small house that they built when I was 4. My dad is retired from a chemical plant where he worked in a lab for over 25 years. My mom works for the county administrator in human resources for about 17 years now. She wants to retire, but doesn't want to lose her benefits. Knowing her, she will work diligently until she can retire, if she doesn't go to jail first for killing my dad who drives her crazy cause he won't help her around the house. He just lives for the auction. I wonder if she will stand tall? At 5 feet, that will be a little difficult!!
I have a brother who is 29, I think. He worked with Homeland security at Savannah River Plant for about 5 years, then this summer he decided to sell his house, quit his "real" job, & move to Nashville to become a professional drummer. What??? I'll share my opinion on that later!
It is Christmas Eve Eve, so I must stop for now & go finish shopping. Hopefully, I won't get to agitated at all these people. Emily says I don't play well with others, so she doesn't like me to go out by myself. I thought I was the mother!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home